- What Hackers Do With Compromised WordPress Sites – Wordfence
- 57% of IT administrators say that they have ZERO visibility into what devices are accessing their corporate networks.
Just how risky are those devices on average?
- 32% of employees are using outdated versions of Internet Explorer, which have more than 160 new vulnerabilities discovered in just the last 3 years
- 80% of personal devices have Flash, which can bring over 300 vulnerabilities
- 22% of personal devices have outdated versions of Java, which has over 250 known vulnerabilities